The first international conference jointly organised by the Doctoral Training Alliance (DTA) in Energy and the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN) will be held at Teesside University, UK on 28th - 30th June 2017.
It aims to gather scientists, researchers, doctoral students and engineers from research institutes and the industry around the world to discuss Soil, Water, Energy and Environmental Change challenges.
The organisation committee would like to welcome scholars and practitioners from around the globe to present and discuss the latest research and development ideas in (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Buildings adapted for future climate change
- High level energy use and performance data comparison
- User perspectives in purpose built low energy housing
- Integrated approach to low energy housing (new and retro)
- Low carbon and sustainable cities: Urban heat island issues
- Transition to more renewables in energy delivery
- Recycling and treatment of water under urban intensification
- Optimising stormwater management: Dealing with extreme events
- Minimizing fine waste storage on surface and controlling the risks